Describes the strategic journey to achieving world class customer retention management:
- Synthesises perspectives and experience of leading consulting firms and global corporations
- Describes the 25 dimensions across 5 major components: channels, product and processes, engagement, customer knowledge & insights, organisational integration
- Identifies key levers to achieve outstanding performance
- Reviews current best practices and pilot practices in retention management through global cross industry case studies
- References all exhibits to their original sources
- Includes case studies of Australian and global companies.
Commercial research relevant to any organisation seeking to improve customer retention. Immediate access and full-use licence: $2,000 team – $7,500 global.