Senior Advisor Customer Acquisition Strategy
Mark S. A. Smith
A business growth strategist, Mark brings new understanding and insights to your team about how customers, both internal and external, think about making decisions, and how to rapidly align with their motivations to gain agreement and achieve new outcomes. The result: a team who is confident and enthusiastic about doing their work. They leave with a Monday-ready action plan knowing exactly what to do next to hit their goals.
Mark works with executives and their teams to develop strategy and elegant go-to-market models that are easy to execute, measure, and manage, and create clear competitive advantage. He has worked in 54 countries on six continents.
- A consultant since 1990, Mark has researched & developed models and methods to help clients to predictably conduct successful executive-level meetings and sell complex, expensive products and services as fast as humanly possible
- His offerings include
- High-content keynote speeches designed to compliment and reinforce executive direction and the event theme
- Custom-tailored interactive, entertaining, and engaging breakout sessions delivering pragmatic insight and methods to achieve new understand, attitudes, abilities, and action plans to put into play what the audience learns
- Design and delivery of executive and team-focused professional development courses around technology and related marketing, selling, and negotiating skills
- Facilitation of executive strategy and leadership development events, creating team alignment and unified vision resulting in executable tactical plans and coherent team plans.
- Clients include many of the largest technology and services companies, along with industry associations in the US and Canada.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Mark’s books include Pivot to Profit from IT Disruption, Security in the Boardroom, Linux in the Boardroom, Guerrilla Negotiating, GuerrillaTeleSelling, & Guerrilla Trade Show Selling. Forthcoming: Selling Disruption, Executive Strategy Skills, and Executive Temperament: How to Win in the C-Suite
- Mark holds a BSEE, Electrical Engineering, University of Tennessee
- Board Member and Secretary, National Speakers Association, Las Vegas Chapter.