BAF® Request: BRISBANE-628-FS-Customer Communications Writer
An existing ICG client in the financial services industry is looking for an experienced comms writer to immediately join a critical project.
The successful accredited professional will:
- Work with the program sponsor and program manager to co-develop an overall communications strategy
- Quickly develop a recommended communications plan aligned to that strategy
- Develop specific communication components, including letters, emails, scripts and inbound response guidelines that align to all relevant legal and regulatory frameworks (This will form the bulk of the role)
- Assist with establishment and running of the communications programme
- Provide training on the communication plan
- Manage ongoing execution (part-time as required)
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5-10+ years’ experience in a senior customer communications role
- Top level undergraduate degree in relevant discipline (Masters preferred)
- Experience working in financial services (Australia preferred)
- Any experience with remediation program communications will be highly regarded
Logistics: The project has already commenced. This role starts immediately and is expected to run for longer than two months but the initial contract will be for two weeks. After the two-month period, the client may ask the professional to continue on a part time basis.
Very strong preference will be given to local candidates however, offshore and interstate candidates welcome to apply. Travel & Accommodation will be paid for by the client.
Rates: The client has specified $1,350 net a day.
Close Date – Monday 1st April, 10am AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.